HBO Series Recent Posts

Search

Rss Posts

Rss Comments

Login

 

Lay Down My Pride - Jeremy Camp with Lyrics

Friday, November 26, 2010

Good Christain song =) Lyrics below meh. !,,! (-.-) !,,! Every single word I say You know it before I speak You know every thought The deepest part of me You draw me close and then I see Your presence is every thing I need to be The child that you've created me to be Ready now to see it your way CHORUS Lay down my pride My desires my demise Ready now to see it your way 'cause I'm done I'm through ignoring you now it's true I'm kneeling at the cross of your grace Lay down my pride I was faced with passing time But I knew the choice was mine To finally come to you And give you all control I've wandered miles to find my way And then you revealed this simple thing I know that you can see the secrets of my soul CHORUS Lay down my pride My desires my demise Ready now to see it your way 'cause I'm done I'm through ignoring you now it's true I'm kneeling at the cross of your grace Lay down my pride (repeat) The cross the blood you shed for me Your back was ripped and bruised So I can know your love I kneel I bow to you my king CHORUS Lay down my pride My desires my demise Ready now to see it your way 'cause I'm done I'm through ignoring you now it's true I'm kneeling at the cross of your grace Lay down my pride (repeat)

Post a comment