HBO Series Recent Posts

Search

Rss Posts

Rss Comments

Login

 

Super Mario Bros: THE MUSICAL

Thursday, May 5, 2011

SUBSCRIBE!!! On the first day of BRENTmas my true love sent to me... a musical of SMB! This is from a concert I participated in where the theme was "Broadway shows that shouldn't ever be attempted." Of course I wrote a number from a fictitious Mario musical, and here it is, accompanied by David John Madore. Music & Lyrics by brentalfloss, with apologies to Koji Kondo. Part of why I do the 12 days of BRENTmas is because it reminds people to SUBSCRIBE to me if they watch my videos. If you regularly watch my videos, please SUBSCRIBE! :) If you're interested, you can check out songs by other writers from this same concert at youtube.com LYRICS ------------------------------ MARIO: There's an evil force spreading far and wide 'Cross this kingdom of pipes and fungus We have seen the hell of each deadly turtle shell But a hero resides among us Not a tow'ring man, not a daunting knight Still, a smart lionheart is he Who is this noble demigod? It's-a-me... it's-a-me. There's a tyrant king with a reptile heart And he's started a wave of crime now From his ship high above he abducted my love For the fourteenth or fifteenth time now Who will stop this foe, who will save the day Win this war, yes, victoriously I'll give you just one guess, time's up It's-a-me...it's-a-me. I have hopped through his hordes, so much blood on my shoes With a murderous battle cry: "hoo-hoo!" I have burnt them alive with the fire from my hands Every last one, I vow, shall die! And I run underneath as the ...

Post a comment