HBO Series Recent Posts

Search

Rss Posts

Rss Comments

Login

 

Lil Wayne: I'm Me!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The hottest... under the sun... (who dat) Ain't nobody fuckin with me man Ay ay ay ay, U already know that pimpin (ya) Cash Money Records, where dreams come true Fuck up my dreams, somebody gon die 2nite (Ay ay ay ay) U already know that pimpin Ay it's Cash Money Records man, a lawless game Un-fucking-believeable Lil' Waynes the President Fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, even if they celibate I know the game is crazy, it's more crazy than it's ever been I'm married to that crazy bitch, call me Kevin Federlin It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money till the death of him The ground shall break when they bury him, bury him I know one day they gotta bury him Better lock my casket tight baby, so I don't let the devil in Nigga, it's just me and my guitar, yea bitch I'm heavy metalin You can get the fuckin Led Zepplin Niggas is bitches, bitches, I think they full of oestrogen And we hold court and take your life for a settlement Yes, I'm the best! And no, I ain't positive, I'm definite I know the game like I'm reffing it This is The Carter, The Carter 3, the New Testament And I'm the god and this is what I bless 'em with [ Hook ] Bitch I'm me, I'm me, I'm me, I'm me Baby I'm me, so who you? Ur not me, ur not me And I know that ain't fair, but I don't care I'ma mutha fuckin Cash Money Millionaire I know that ain't fair, but I don't care I'ma mutha fuckin Cash Money Millionaire, yea Junior... brrr It's Cash Money over everything It's in my blood I feel it running in every vein I'm from ...

Post a comment