HBO Series Recent Posts

Search

Rss Posts

Rss Comments

Login

 

Stronger Men Pull Through - Eddsworld Love Song - Original Song by Marcus Lovallo

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UPDATE: #192 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - United Kingdom UPDATE: #185 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Sweden Since Edd from Eddsworld has white blood cell cancer, I figured that it was best to cheer him up with a love song that I personally wrote. This song contains references to some Eddsworld episodes. Can you name them all? Put them down in the comments. And excuse my horrible singing. This song was recorded in the morning, and I'm usually a pretty good singer, except in the morning. _____________________________________________________________ LYRICS: When a zombie hoarde is invading your town, when a man from the future is hunting you down, when a smiling face turns into a frown, I'll be there. When fighting off mummies or Death himself, when your friend has the brain of a kitchen shelf, when joining the army or going to hell, I'll be there. You can count on me. No matter what, I know we will stay true. You're the bravest man that I know. I'll follow you wherever you go. I won't let them hurt you. Strong men die, but stronger men pull through. Toaster for brains. When you're being cloned by an evil director, when your house is possessed by a mysterious specter, when you feel like there's no one around to respect ya, I'll be there. When saving Christmas or drinking your Coke, when trying to make a real witty joke, when you feel people see you as nothing but a bloke, I'll be there. You can count on me. No matter what, I know we will stay true. You're the bravest man ...

Post a comment