HBO Series Recent Posts

Search

Rss Posts

Rss Comments

Login

 

True Blood: ERIC

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SELECT "HQ" TO VIEW VIDEO. tiny.cc BUY TRUE BLOOD. Any purchases via amazon will help support my vids! Thanks to my loyal supporters! This one is for the ladies!!! We all know where this is going, and who's complaining? Not I. A MESSAGE FOR ALEX: Alex by god if by some freakish chance you see this video i would love to hear from you. i'm not a stalker i swear..lol ****************************************** Gratuitous hot scenes of ERic: Warning! Actually this vid took awhile to cut together clips so they made sense in each scene. Making Eric and Sookie the main love interest, thrusting Bill out of the picture (sorry bill fans but thats the way the cookie crumbles) ;-) It sorta ends with sookie waking up, It's really a collage of images from past present and future PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! SUPPORT MY VIDS! That link takes you to amazon, so if you do any xmas shopping or buy some True Blood stuff amazon gives me a small commission. IF not that's cool, but anything you can do to help support my efforts is greatly appreciated! --------------------------------------------------------------------- AFTERTHOUGHTS....... - There are not enough true blood fanvids out there. NOT ENOUGH - I had to make this vid of Eric and Sookie, the trouble was that they hate eachother in every scene. I went through 2 seasons worth of video to find all the clips I wanted and a way to edit them so that it appears they were in every scene together. I did some of the beginning audio this way too, where i cut ...

Post a comment